Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday 5.16,10

My sister graduated from college yesterday...yay!

Today is her graduation party so we are all down in North Andover, MA for the party. We came down Friday night and I hung out with my sister last night to celebrate her graduation and Eric went to Boston to hang out with his friends. He came back today super hung over and was pretty much useless to help with the party and/or watch Sadie...oh well, I guess I have been there plenty of times too.

Last week I decided I was not interested in the job I shadowed. I was asked if I was interested in a different position at one of the organizations that I had not been hired for the position I interviewed for in the first place. I said yes of course, but the pay is not incredible...It is not horrible, though, but I don't even know if they will offer me the position.

I also had another interview with a different company and I think it went well and would love to be offered that position. Hopefully they will let me know this week.

Along with all of these interviews and what not I was able to get my computer back, but instead of the computer working well it broke after two hours of having the damn thing back. Luckily, I paid for the warranty so Best Buy gave me a whole new laptop...thank gawd!

Now I am typing this blog post from my new computer using my parents fast, wireless internet.

I would also like to add that I watched the movie, "You Don't Know Jack," which is a movie about Dr. Kevorkian and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment