Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5.25.10


Last night (or early this morning that is), Eric's bike got stolen from Monument Square here in Portland. It is a weird story and if you want to hear it, it is best to hear it from him because I will not do it justice.

I feel really bad for Eric. Now he is totally up a creek without a paddle. I have a good feeling it will turn up though. I really hope it does anyway.

It was straight up hot today! Sadie and I braved the heat to walk to playgroup on Munjoy Hill. I also had my interview and I have a second one coming up on Thursday (yay!). After all of that fun we all walked the bike path and headed to the East End Beach. I put my feet in, but Sadie went completely in, clothes and all.

Tomorrow we are going to Old Orchard Beach pending the weather report.

No comments:

Post a Comment