Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Loneliness in yet another new place 5/5/10


5/5/10
4:11 p.m.

Eric has gone out every single night since we have been living in Portland. Now don't get me wrong, I am happy he has a social life, but I am jealous and really sad to always be left behind.

Okay, that was it for complaining, next for some good news...

I had two job interviews yesterday. One was in person and one was via telephone, but that is okay. Wish me luck and hope that I get one of these. I also have another interview tomorrow.

More good news: we got internet!!! and we got a futon!!!

Some not so great news: Erin and Chris came up for a visit on Sunday to see our new place and celebrate Eric's birthday and on the way to Silly's where we were going to eat dinner, Sadie fell and hit her head pretty bad. We had to take an ambulance to the hospital... Luckily, it was no big deal and apparently the head just bleeds a lot, but because it bleeds a lot when it gets cut, it also heals up really fast.

So good news= Sadie is totally fine.

Also, for lunch today we went to a vegan restaurant called Little Lads on Congress St. It was quite tasty and actually I brought home leftovers and am quite hungry... I am going to dine on those right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment