Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5.26.10


Old Orchard Beach was soooo hottt today! When I checked the thermometer in my car of the outside temp. it read 95 degrees. The sand was like fire and the water was gorgeous. Sadie had the best time running from the waves and splashing in the water.

After we spent a couple hours on the beach Eric and Sadie shared a soft serve ice cream with cherry dip from Dairy Queen (their favorite place). And then we headed down Route 1 to Wells, ME to visit the Perkins side of the family.

It was great to see them since we won't be seeing any of the Mainers this weekend (Memorial Weekend). We are heading up north to Tenant's Harbor with our friends Ryan and Sarah!!!

Tomorrow my sister and Jakey are coming and I am so excited to take Jakey to the East End Beach. I miss him so badly. Also, I have the second interview for a much wanted (needed) job.

Keep the good vibes coming folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment