Sunday, May 23, 2010

5.23.10

First things first... still no job :(

But the good news is there are two new prospects in the works. One is working with homeless teens (awesome) and the other is working with incarcerated women (ummm dream job!!!).

Also, I had a panic attack last night thinking about grad school and have decided that the common denominator for all the jobs I have been interviewing for and looking at prefer an MSW, but require a bachelor's degree. The decision right now is to got to Social Work school... Opinions can be offered of why I should do this or why I should not!

On the other hand, it has been a bit crazy here is Portland. Arwen came for a visit and her and I got way too drunk one night. I made a few mishaps, but overall we made it home all in one piece.

Today we drove up to Oxford, ME. We passed many crazy towns and beautiful scenery. One cool spot we saw was Poland Springs in Poland Springs, ME (duh!).

We got Eric new sneakers at the New Balance Factory Outlet and went to two Marden's. If you don't know what Marden's is then you should and if you do know then you will know that we bought some random crap because that is what you do at Marden's...

Now time for Prison Birth Project conference call so I have to run. More adventures in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment