Sunday, June 6, 2010

6.6.10

The other day Eric told me I was a true Mainer at heart. I definitely took this as a compliment, while I am not entirely sure it was intended that way.

I like yard sales and getting crazy good deals either off craig's list, freecycle, Marden's, thrift stores, or YARD SALES...

'Tis the season of the beginning of yard sales every weekend.


What can I say, I love me a good bargain!

Today I went down to NH to go to my sister's boyfriend's yard sale and got so much good stuff (thanks Jenn, Anthony, and Ann). I got an awesome picture which is now hanging over my "home office" area. I also got an office kit for both Eric to work on his new business and for myself and my entrepreneur-self. I got some kitchen gear, toys for Sadie, spray paint, cleaning supplies, and some clothes/ shoes for Eric. I have to say I made out really well (I absolutely hate when people use the phrase "made out," in the context I just did, but I had to and that is my MASSHOLE side showing through).

It seems that I may be a Mainer in some of my characteristics, but in others I am not (yet!).

No comments:

Post a Comment