Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6.1.10


I was really hoping to have a job by now, but I still have not heard. I can't complain too much as I declined two job offers because they were not exactly what I wanted, but now waiting to hear from a job that I actually want is so so so hard.

Yesterday we went to Peak's Island by ferry. Sadie had never been on a boat before so it was epic! Sadie loved the boat ride and all the "doggies" we saw both on the boat and at Peak's Island.

We first found a "sandy beach" and had lunch there and then Eric and Sadie got ice cream and then we walked the whole island. I did not think we were going to make it. I was exhausted and since Eric had been fasting the past two days (for no apparent reason), I thought he was going to pass out. We made it, though and have plans to go back to explore the old military stuff they have on the island. One thing is called "Battery Steele" or maybe that is the whole military preservation structure. I am not sure to be honest.

I definitely want to go back for the "Sacred and Profane" art walk. I keep getting confused about what it is exactly, but I guess artists set up their art in the caves and you walk around in the dark looking for art. If someone has a better explanation let me know.

So for today Sadie and I are going to go to playgroup, then maybe the library and hopefully I will hear about this job. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment